PLAY Oiligarchy by Molle Industria, 2008
- Think about these questions.
- In what ways is it the same/different from mass media games?
- Are games a good way to make social commentary? Why?
- What do games do that is different in terms of providing social commentary?
- Are games a good way to communicate a complex system like oil production and its social effects?
- Quite a dense text, put questions you have about it into your journal.
LOOK at documentation of World Without Oil by Eklund, McGonigal et al. 2007
- WATCH the video
- BROWSE the archive
- READ the FAQ, see sidebar links on about page
- TAKE the Tour, I advise you to use the blog index page to read chronologically
- Is it still possible to play? How? Do you want to?